You searched for: Content Type Special Report Remove constraint Content Type: Special Report Publishing Institution Institute for Palestine Studies Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Institute for Palestine Studies Political Geography Israel Remove constraint Political Geography: Israel Topic International Security Remove constraint Topic: International Security
- Author: Walid Khalidi
- Publication Date: 12-2016
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: Institute for Palestine Studies
- Abstract: Kellyanne Conway, President-elect Donald Trump’s campaign manager, has stated that relocating the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem is a “a big priority” for the incoming administration. She added: “It is something that our friend in Israel, a great friend in the Middle East, would appreciate and something that a lot of Jewish-Americans have expressed their preference for." Meanwhile, in a passage that has since been removed from the online article, the Times of Israel has reported that the Trump transition team “has begun exploring the logistics of moving the US Embassy from Tel Aviv, and checking into sites for its intended new location,” adding that the site being considered was formerly the location of the Allenby Barracks,the site of the British army's Jerusalem garrison during the Mandate.
- Topic: International Security, Political Power Sharing
- Political Geography: Israel, Palestine