You searched for: Content Type Research Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Research Paper Political Geography Britain Remove constraint Political Geography: Britain Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Topic Domestic politics Remove constraint Topic: Domestic politics
- Author: Tim Bale, Paul Webb
- Publication Date: 01-2018
- Content Type: Research Paper
- Institution: Mile End Institute, Queen Mary University of London
- Abstract: Labour’s membership also comes nearer to gender parity than the other three parties’. Getting on for two-thirds of Lib Dems, and not far off three-quarters of Tory members are men. And, while it’s true to say that all four parties are disproportionately middle-class, it’s even more true of Tory and Lib Dem members, nearly nine out of ten of whom can be classified as ABC1.
- Topic: Politics, Elections, Domestic politics, Identities, Voting
- Political Geography: Britain, United Kingdom