You searched for: Content Type Research Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Research Paper Political Geography Asia Remove constraint Political Geography: Asia Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Publication Year within 1 Year Remove constraint Publication Year: within 1 Year Topic Artificial Intelligence Remove constraint Topic: Artificial Intelligence
- Author: Takahiro Tsuchiya
- Publication Date: 05-2021
- Content Type: Research Paper
- Institution: Japan Institute Of International Affairs (JIIA)
- Abstract: In recent years, the United States and China have entered into a new conflict over advanced science and its application in emerging technologies. China places particular emphasis on artificial intelligence (AI), blockchains, quantum information science, and neuroscience applications as emerging technologies that could impact security in the future. In the following paragraphs, I will take blockchain technology as an example and discuss how China, which places importance on this technology, aims for "technological hegemony" through dual use (both military and civilian use).
- Topic: Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Emerging Technology
- Political Geography: China, Asia, North America, United States of America