You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Political Geography East Asia Remove constraint Political Geography: East Asia Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Topic Bilateral Relations Remove constraint Topic: Bilateral Relations
- Author: Arthur Herman
- Publication Date: 03-2018
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Hudson Institute
- Abstract: The key to strengthening and deepening the U.S.-Japan alliance in order to better meet regional threats is to increase defense trade and defense industrial cooperation between the two countries. A Defense Trade Cooperation Treaty (DTCT), a formal agreement between two countries which exempts their trade in certain specified defense and defense-related articles from the arms export regulations of both nations, would be an important way to achieve that goal.
- Topic: International Relations, Defense Policy, Treaties and Agreements, Bilateral Relations, Trade
- Political Geography: East Asia, Asia, North America, United States of America