You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Women In International Security (WIIS) Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Women In International Security (WIIS) Political Geography China Remove constraint Political Geography: China Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Topic International Security Remove constraint Topic: International Security
- Author: Naďa Kovalčíková, Gabrielle Tarin
- Publication Date: 05-2020
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Women In International Security (WIIS)
- Abstract: The rise of China poses a strategic challenge for the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO). The Alliance needs a comprehensive political, economic, and security strategy to deal with China’s growing global power. The more assertive a role China plays in world affairs, the more it could undercut NATO’s cohesion and military advantages by translating commercial inroads in Europe into political influence, investing in strategically important sectors, and achieving major breakthroughs in advanced digital technologies.
- Topic: NATO, Science and Technology, International Security, Digital Cooperation , Digital Policy
- Political Geography: United States, China, Europe