You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution United Nations University Remove constraint Publishing Institution: United Nations University Political Geography Africa Remove constraint Political Geography: Africa Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Topic Diversification Remove constraint Topic: Diversification
- Author: Oliver Morrissey, Milla Nyyssölä
- Publication Date: 04-2021
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: United Nations University
- Abstract: Diversifying income sources is an important livelihood strategy for households in low-income countries. Having several sources of income helps in increasing total income, and in spreading the risks. New findings on the benefits of income diversification from Tanzanian households can inform policy aiming to develop welfare at the grassroots level and beyond.
- Topic: Labor Issues, Diversification, Livelihoods
- Political Geography: Africa, Tanzania