You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Oxfam Publishing Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Oxfam Publishing Political Geography Kenya Remove constraint Political Geography: Kenya Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Famine Remove constraint Topic: Famine
- Author: Debbie Hillier
- Publication Date: 09-2011
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Oxfam Publishing
- Abstract: East Africa is facing the worst food crisis of the 21st Century. Across Ethiopia, Somalia, and Kenya, over 12 million people are in dire need of food, clean water, basic sanitation and shelter. Suffering and death are already happening on a massive scale, and the situation will worsen over the coming months.
- Topic: Security, Agriculture, Humanitarian Aid, Food, Famine
- Political Geography: Kenya, Africa, Ethiopia, Somalia