You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Mitvim: The Israeli Institute for Regional Foreign Policies Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Mitvim: The Israeli Institute for Regional Foreign Policies Political Geography Israel Remove constraint Political Geography: Israel Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Topic Foreign Policy Remove constraint Topic: Foreign Policy
- Publication Date: 03-2020
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Mitvim: The Israeli Institute for Regional Foreign Policies
- Abstract: This policy paper sets out the various interests and goals of global powers (the US, Russia, China and the EU) in the Mediterranean, and the measures they are undertaking to implement them. The document also describes Israeli policies vis-àvis the powers’ activities in this region, and points to the principles that should guide them. The paper is based on a July 2019 meeting in Jerusalem of the research and policy working group on Israel in the Mediterranean, held at the initiative of the Mitvim Institute, the Hebrew University’s Leonard Davis Institute for International Relations and Haifa University’s National Security Studies Center.
- Topic: International Relations, Security, Foreign Policy
- Political Geography: Russia, China, Middle East, Israel, United States of America, Mediterranean