You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Finnish Institute of International Affairs Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Finnish Institute of International Affairs Political Geography Arabia Remove constraint Political Geography: Arabia Topic Regional Cooperation Remove constraint Topic: Regional Cooperation
- Author: Mari Luomi
- Publication Date: 04-2010
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Finnish Institute of International Affairs
- Abstract: The Middle East is considered to be one of the regions most vulnerable to the negative impacts of global climate change. These adverse impacts will be most sharply felt by the poorest and weakest states of the region, and especially those with already scarce water resources. Despite clear indications regarding future negative impacts of climate change to the region, the Arab states of the Middle East still do not perceive climate change as a threatening factor to their economic development and stability in the future.
- Topic: Climate Change, Regional Cooperation
- Political Geography: Middle East, Arabia