You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Economist Intelligence Unit Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Economist Intelligence Unit Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Foreign Direct Investment Remove constraint Topic: Foreign Direct Investment
- Publication Date: 01-2013
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Economist Intelligence Unit
- Abstract: It seems apparent that innovation will be required across the energy sector in order to help it meet the twin challenges of rising energy demand and climate change. But seemingly well-meaning policies can turn out to have an adverse effect on innovation and the world's current economic woes may limit the pace of investment. In which energy sources is innovation most needed? How can governments get the policy framework right for stimulating innovation, and then put it to work?
- Topic: Climate Change, Economics, Energy Policy, Foreign Direct Investment