You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Danish Institute for International Studies Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Danish Institute for International Studies Political Geography Italy Remove constraint Political Geography: Italy Topic Financial Crisis Remove constraint Topic: Financial Crisis
- Author: Ilaria Maselli
- Publication Date: 09-2012
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Danish Institute for International Studies
- Abstract: The recently approved labour market reform in italy is clearly inspired by the danish flexicurity model. However, despite the noble intention and some improvements, the reform is failing to bring the long- hoped-for change, especially regarding the dualisation of the labour market and the universalisation of welfare provision.
- Topic: Economics, International Trade and Finance, Markets, Regional Cooperation, Financial Crisis
- Political Geography: Europe, Italy