You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment Political Geography Asia Remove constraint Political Geography: Asia Topic Financial Crisis Remove constraint Topic: Financial Crisis
- Author: Ken Davies
- Publication Date: 05-2009
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment
- Abstract: In 2008 global FDI fell by around 20%, while outward FDI from China nearly doubled. This disparity is likely to continue in 2009 and 2010 as China invests even more overseas. What is driving this continuing surge in China's outward FDI?
- Topic: International Trade and Finance, Foreign Direct Investment, Financial Crisis
- Political Geography: China, Asia