You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Centre for Policy Research, India Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Centre for Policy Research, India Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Law Remove constraint Topic: Law
- Publication Date: 03-2019
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Centre for Policy Research, India
- Abstract: The event was organised as a part of ‘Dialogues on Sanitation’ series and specifically focused on the legal and regulatory regime pertaining to urban sanitation. The event brought together senior policymakers, city and state level implementers, technocrats, members of the civil society and legal experts to brainstorm towards bettering the regulatory regime on urban sanitation. Several aspects such as the role of law and regulation in Faecal Sludge Management, rights of sanitary workers, and public-private participation in Urban Sanitation were discussed during the course of the workshop.
- Topic: Government, Law, Regulation, Urban, Sanitation
- Political Geography: South Asia, India, Asia