You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Centre for Policy Research, India Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Centre for Policy Research, India Political Geography India Remove constraint Political Geography: India Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Topic Legislation Remove constraint Topic: Legislation
- Author: Mridusmita Bordoloi, Avani Kapur
- Publication Date: 02-2020
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Centre for Policy Research, India
- Abstract: Child Protection Services is Government of India’s (GoI’s) flagship programme to provide preventive and statutory care, and rehabilitation services to children in need of care and protection and those in conflict with the law as defined under the Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015. This brief uses government data to analyse CPS performance along the following parameters: Trends in overall GoI allocations, releases and expenditures; State wise GoI releases and expenditures; Child Care Institutes (CCIs) and beneficiaries; Registered cases of crimes against children.
- Topic: Government, Budget, Children, Legislation, Justice
- Political Geography: South Asia, India