You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute (IHEID) Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute (IHEID) Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Topic Ecology Remove constraint Topic: Ecology
- Author: Bettina Kast, Eva Bortolotti, Joëlle Noailly
- Publication Date: 09-2020
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute (IHEID)
- Abstract: With 25% of worldwide emissions due to road transport, the deployment of electric vehicles (EVs), full battery electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles – presents many promises to mitigate climate change. Despite its rapid growth, the market share of EVs vehicle remains low in Europe. Norway leads the EV market with 10% of total vehicle stock, followed by Iceland (3.3%), the Netherlands (1.9%) and Sweden (1.6%) (IEA, 2019). This Policy Brief presents the results of a survey among European clean tech investors examining which policy instruments and design can best mobilize private investments to advance e-mobility technologies.
- Topic: Environment, Science and Technology, Green Technology, Private Sector, Transportation, Ecology
- Political Geography: Europe, Norway, Netherlands