You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Center on International Cooperation Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Center on International Cooperation Political Geography West Africa Remove constraint Political Geography: West Africa Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Governance Remove constraint Topic: Governance
- Author: Paige Arthur, Céline Monnier
- Publication Date: 08-2019
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Center on International Cooperation
- Abstract: This policy brief examines how ECOWAS has successfully addressed the concerns of their member states in West Africa to build nationally led, upstream prevention strategies. ECOWAS’ upstream prevention approaches support national sovereignty by putting the ownership of early response and structural prevention in the hands of national actors.
- Topic: Security, Sovereignty, Governance, Peace
- Political Geography: Africa, West Africa