You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Atlantic Council Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Atlantic Council Political Geography North America Remove constraint Political Geography: North America Topic Development Remove constraint Topic: Development
- Author: Henry M. Paulson
- Publication Date: 07-2012
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Atlantic Council
- Abstract: For nearly four decades, there has been a broad consensus among US policy and opinion leaders that China's success will, ultimately, be good for the United States. But this long-standing consensus is now fraying. We need a new consensus, based on an updated framework that reflects the reality that China is no longer a "developing" economy but an increasingly established one.
- Topic: Development, Economics, International Trade and Finance, Bilateral Relations
- Political Geography: Asia, North America