You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Atlantic Council Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Atlantic Council Political Geography Germany Remove constraint Political Geography: Germany Topic International Trade and Finance Remove constraint Topic: International Trade and Finance
- Author: Jan Neutze, Philipa Tucker
- Publication Date: 08-2005
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Atlantic Council
- Abstract: A senior delegation from the Atlantic Council of the United States, led by W. Bowman Cutter and Paula Stern, visited key government, parliamentary, and private sector stakeholders in Frankfurt, Berlin, and Brussels in spring 2005. The delegation presented the findings of the Atlantic Council report, "The Transatlantic Economy in 2020: A Partnership for the Future?" to numerous business, government, and think tank audiences. This report summarizes the delegation's discussions.
- Topic: Development, Economics, International Trade and Finance
- Political Geography: United States, Europe, Germany, Berlin