You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Aspen Institute Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Aspen Institute Political Geography Global Focus Remove constraint Political Geography: Global Focus Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Climate Change Remove constraint Topic: Climate Change
- Author: Dave Grossman, Martin Doyle, Nicole Buckley
- Publication Date: 12-2015
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Aspen Institute
- Abstract: The 2015 Aspen-Nicholas Water Forum, brings together each year a select group of water experts with diverse knowledge - from finance and policy to technology and ecosystems - to explore the future of our water system; the role of corporations and municipalities in managing water risk; and the innovations in, and convergence of, water policy, finance, and technology to identify potential game changers. The forum this year specifically focused on water and big data to understand how the emergence of large, but dispersed, amounts of data in the water sector can best be utilized to improve the management and delivery of water for a more sustainable future. Understanding what water data we have, how we collect it, and how to standardize and integrate it may well be a prerequisite to taking action to address a wide range of water challenges.
- Topic: Climate Change, Environment, Science and Technology, Natural Resources, Water, Global Markets
- Political Geography: Global Focus