You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Asia Research Institute, University of Nottingham Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Asia Research Institute, University of Nottingham Political Geography Britain Remove constraint Political Geography: Britain Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Financial Institutions Remove constraint Topic: Financial Institutions
- Author: Sarah Hall
- Publication Date: 06-2019
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Asia Research Institute, University of Nottingham
- Abstract: London is the largest western financial centre for financial transactions denominated in Renminbi (RMB) and has played an important role in shaping the rapid and recent internationalisation of Chinese finance. This policy brief discusses how to maintain this leading role post-Brexit.
- Topic: Economics, International Political Economy, Finance, Brexit, Financial Institutions
- Political Geography: Britain, China, United Kingdom