You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Africa Center for Strategic Studies Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Africa Center for Strategic Studies Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Political stability Remove constraint Topic: Political stability
- Author: Stephen Commins
- Publication Date: 06-2018
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Africa Center for Strategic Studies
- Abstract: The growing share of Africa’s urban residents living in slums is creating a further source of fragility. In response, some cities are implementing integrated urban development strategies that link local government, police, the private sector, and youth to strengthen social cohesion and enhance stability.
- Topic: International Affairs, Urbanization, Political stability
- Political Geography: Africa