You searched for: Content Type Journal Article Remove constraint Content Type: Journal Article Political Geography America Remove constraint Political Geography: America Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Populism Remove constraint Topic: Populism
- Author: Vladimir Kozin
- Publication Date: 11-2017
- Content Type: Journal Article
- Institution: East View Information Services
- Abstract: U.S. PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP has inherited large strategic and tactical nuclear arsenals from his predecessor, Barack Obama, and a strat- egy of “unconditional offensive nuclear deterrence,” which allows for the possibility of a preemptive nuclear strike against practically any country that is not an ally, friend or partner of the United States.
- Topic: Nuclear Weapons, Populism
- Political Geography: America