You searched for: Content Type Journal Article Remove constraint Content Type: Journal Article Publishing Institution The European Institute Remove constraint Publishing Institution: The European Institute Political Geography Poland Remove constraint Political Geography: Poland Topic International Political Economy Remove constraint Topic: International Political Economy
- Publication Date: 01-2008
- Content Type: Journal Article
- Journal: European Affairs
- Institution: The European Institute
- Abstract: European Affairs traces the path that has brought a new, more statesmanlike tone to Polish foreign policy. As both Warsaw (and Prague) proceed with plans to accept the U.S. missile defense system, Sikorski sets the initiative in broader NATO context.
- Topic: International Relations, Defense Policy, Government, International Political Economy
- Political Geography: United States, Europe, Poland