You searched for: Content Type Commentary and Analysis Remove constraint Content Type: Commentary and Analysis Political Geography European Union Remove constraint Political Geography: European Union Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Publication Year within 1 Year Remove constraint Publication Year: within 1 Year Topic International Relations Theory Remove constraint Topic: International Relations Theory
- Author: Elena A. Korosteleva, Irina Petrova
- Publication Date: 04-2020
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: Istituto Affari Internazionali
- Abstract: Resilience has recently emerged as a possible solution to address the increasing dysfunctionality of national and global governance, strengthening its ability to deal with the frequenting crises and the adversity of VUCA – the more vulnerable, uncertain, complex and ambiguous – world around us.
- Topic: Politics, International Relations Theory, Institutions, Coronavirus, Resilience
- Political Geography: Europe, European Union