You searched for: Content Type Commentary and Analysis Remove constraint Content Type: Commentary and Analysis Political Geography European Union Remove constraint Political Geography: European Union Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Financial Markets Remove constraint Topic: Financial Markets
- Author: Fabian Zuleeg
- Publication Date: 07-2017
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: European Policy Centre
- Abstract: How best to support its industry has been a perennial issue for the European Union (EU). The Commission’s approach has been an attempt to mainstream industrial competitiveness across policy areas. But this hardly constitutes an adequate strategic industrial policy. The EU and its members must recognise that current global pressures require a common and forward-looking approach to ensure that European industry can thrive.
- Topic: Financial Markets, Global Political Economy
- Political Geography: European Union