You searched for: Content Type Commentary and Analysis Remove constraint Content Type: Commentary and Analysis Political Geography European Union Remove constraint Political Geography: European Union Publication Year within 1 Year Remove constraint Publication Year: within 1 Year Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Bilateral Relations Remove constraint Topic: Bilateral Relations
- Author: Francesca Ghiretti
- Publication Date: 03-2020
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: Istituto Affari Internazionali
- Abstract: The bilateral relationship between Italy and China is back in the spotlight one year after the signature of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on China’s Belt and Road Initiative. To date, Italy is the second hardest hit country by COVID-19 pandemic after China. Despite strict measures in place to limit the crisis, numbers keep rising, placing the national health care system under severe strain.
- Topic: Health, Bilateral Relations, Foreign Aid, Propaganda
- Political Geography: China, Europe, Asia, Italy, European Union