You searched for: Content Type Commentary and Analysis Remove constraint Content Type: Commentary and Analysis Political Geography Asia Remove constraint Political Geography: Asia Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Gender Issues Remove constraint Topic: Gender Issues
- Author: Tamara Nair
- Publication Date: 12-2018
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: Centre for Non-Traditional Security Studies, S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies
- Abstract: The recent launch of the ASEAN Women for Peace Registry (AWPR) in Cebu, Philippines is a timely move and is a reflection of a strong sense of readiness to adopt UN Security Council Resolution 1325: Women, Peace and Security (WPS) agenda in the region. But what should be the registry’s starting role?
- Topic: Gender Issues, Women, Peace, UN Security Council
- Political Geography: Asia, Southeast Asia