You searched for: Content Type Commentary and Analysis Remove constraint Content Type: Commentary and Analysis Publishing Institution The Strategic Studies Institute of the U.S. Army War College Remove constraint Publishing Institution: The Strategic Studies Institute of the U.S. Army War College Political Geography Asia Remove constraint Political Geography: Asia Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Armed Forces Remove constraint Topic: Armed Forces
- Author: Huba Wass de Czege
- Publication Date: 04-2020
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: The Strategic Studies Institute of the U.S. Army War College
- Abstract: Does The US Army in Multi-Domain Operations 2028 lack a clear theory of victory? A comparative analysis of the development of MDO and the historical concepts of Active Defense and AirLand Battle reveals the necessity of greater insight into sources of Russian and Chinese behavior and countering mechanisms, what constitutes effective deterrence, and greater clarity regarding the political will of Allies to assist in this deterrence.
- Topic: Military Strategy, Armed Forces, Military Affairs, Army
- Political Geography: Russia, China, Asia, North America, United States of America