You searched for: Content Type Commentary and Analysis Remove constraint Content Type: Commentary and Analysis Publishing Institution The Begin-Sadat Centre for Strategic Studies (BESA) Remove constraint Publishing Institution: The Begin-Sadat Centre for Strategic Studies (BESA) Political Geography China Remove constraint Political Geography: China Publication Year within 1 Year Remove constraint Publication Year: within 1 Year Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Economy Remove constraint Topic: Economy
- Author: Roie Yellinek
- Publication Date: 02-2020
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: The Begin-Sadat Centre for Strategic Studies (BESA)
- Abstract: China and Iran have a close relationship, but Beijing’s influence over Tehran is questionable. Its response to the killing of Iranian Quds Force commander Qassem Soleimani offers clues to its view of its own role in the Middle East.
- Topic: Bilateral Relations, Economy, Political stability, Qassem Soleimani
- Political Geography: China, Iran, Middle East, Asia, United States of America