You searched for: Content Type Commentary and Analysis Remove constraint Content Type: Commentary and Analysis Publishing Institution Rethinking Russia Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Rethinking Russia Political Geography Global Focus Remove constraint Political Geography: Global Focus Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Non-Traditional Threats Remove constraint Topic: Non-Traditional Threats
- Author: Andrei Kortunov
- Publication Date: 05-2018
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: Rethinking Russia
- Abstract: Today chemical weapons pose a more challenging and dangerous threat than even nuclear ones. Recent events in the UK’s Salisbury and Syrian city of Duma make one reassess the problem of chemical weapons.
- Topic: Intelligence, Science and Technology, Weapons , Chemical Weapons, Non-Traditional Threats
- Political Geography: United Kingdom, Syria, Global Focus