You searched for: Content Type Commentary and Analysis Remove constraint Content Type: Commentary and Analysis Publishing Institution Razumkov Centre Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Razumkov Centre Political Geography Eastern Europe Remove constraint Political Geography: Eastern Europe Topic Conflict Remove constraint Topic: Conflict
- Author: Mykola Sunhurovskyi
- Publication Date: 04-2021
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: Razumkov Centre
- Abstract: This question arises after reviewing numerous comments by domestic and foreign experts on Russia amassing its troops near the border with Ukraine. Most assessments in different variations boil down to the statement that this is nothing but the Kremlin’s informational and psychological operation (bluff) to step up pressure on Ukraine and its Western partners for them to cede down.
- Topic: Foreign Policy, Territorial Disputes, Conflict
- Political Geography: Russia, Eurasia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe