You searched for: Content Type Commentary and Analysis Remove constraint Content Type: Commentary and Analysis Publishing Institution Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Topic Financial Crisis Remove constraint Topic: Financial Crisis
- Author: Paul Rivlin
- Publication Date: 11-2019
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies
- Abstract: In the current issue of Iqtisadi, Paul Rivlin discusses the economic conditions that led to the current protest movement in Lebanon, focusing on the origins and impact of the banking crisis and how it relates to the political system.
- Topic: Politics, Financial Crisis, Economy, Protests
- Political Geography: Middle East, Lebanon