You searched for: Content Type Commentary and Analysis Remove constraint Content Type: Commentary and Analysis Publishing Institution Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies Political Geography Mediterranean Remove constraint Political Geography: Mediterranean Publication Year within 1 Year Remove constraint Publication Year: within 1 Year Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Coronavirus Remove constraint Topic: Coronavirus
- Author: Tülin Daloğlu
- Publication Date: 05-2020
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies
- Abstract: In this issue of Turkeyscope, senior Turkish journalist Tülin Daloğlu provided an insider's perspective on Turkey's struggle with the Coronavirus. The article analyzes the measures that have been implemented since the eruption of the first COVID-19 case in Turkey and their effects on the Turkish public.
- Topic: Governance, Health Care Policy, Crisis Management, Coronavirus, COVID-19
- Political Geography: Turkey, Middle East, Mediterranean