You searched for: Content Type Commentary and Analysis Remove constraint Content Type: Commentary and Analysis Publishing Institution Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies Political Geography Iraq Remove constraint Political Geography: Iraq Publication Year within 1 Year Remove constraint Publication Year: within 1 Year Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Topic Coronavirus Remove constraint Topic: Coronavirus
- Author: Paul Rivlin
- Publication Date: 07-2020
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies
- Abstract: In this issue of Iqtisadi Paul Rivlin analyses the underlying factors in the economic problems facing Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon, and highlights losses in personal income among the populations in these countries that have added fuel to social protests in recent months.
- Topic: GDP, Economy, Coronavirus, COVID-19
- Political Geography: Iraq, Iran, Middle East, Syria