You searched for: Content Type Commentary and Analysis Remove constraint Content Type: Commentary and Analysis Publishing Institution Mitvim: The Israeli Institute for Regional Foreign Policies Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Mitvim: The Israeli Institute for Regional Foreign Policies Political Geography America Remove constraint Political Geography: America Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic International Cooperation Remove constraint Topic: International Cooperation
- Publication Date: 10-2016
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: Mitvim: The Israeli Institute for Regional Foreign Policies
- Abstract: As US President Barack Obama’s term in office is nearing its end, he may choose to present parameters for an Israeli-Palestinian final-status agreement before departing from the White House, similar to what President Bill Clinton did in 2000. The window of opportunity for this is between the US presidential elections (November 8, 2016) to the inauguration of the next president (January 20, 2017).
- Topic: Conflict Resolution, International Cooperation, International Affairs, Fragile States
- Political Geography: America, Israel, Palestine