You searched for: Content Type Commentary and Analysis Remove constraint Content Type: Commentary and Analysis Publishing Institution LSE IDEAS Remove constraint Publishing Institution: LSE IDEAS Political Geography Ireland Remove constraint Political Geography: Ireland Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Brexit Remove constraint Topic: Brexit
- Publication Date: 01-2019
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: LSE IDEAS
- Abstract: This report explores the impact of Brexit from an Irish perspective, explaining Europe’s role in improving Ireland-UK relations since 1970s and outlining the threat posed by Brexit to the political settlement in Northern Ireland. In April 2019, LSE IDEAS produced a second edition of this report, containing a new contribution from Michael Burleigh, important updates from Paul Gillespie and Adrian Guelke, and a refreshed introduction from Michael Cox.
- Topic: International Political Economy, International Affairs, Brexit
- Political Geography: Ireland, Global Focus