You searched for: Content Type Commentary and Analysis Remove constraint Content Type: Commentary and Analysis Publishing Institution Foreign Policy In Focus Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Foreign Policy In Focus Political Geography Global Focus Remove constraint Political Geography: Global Focus Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Topic Gender Issues Remove constraint Topic: Gender Issues
- Author: Mira Oklobdzija
- Publication Date: 09-2019
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: Foreign Policy In Focus
- Abstract: Self-restraint is one of the most important litmus tests for distinguishing between humans and other social animals. Major human leaders, both past and present, often fall short in this regard. Instead, particularly as they mobilize their countries for war, these leaders compete for the distinction of being the alpha male.
- Topic: Gender Issues, Gender Based Violence
- Political Geography: Global Focus