You searched for: Content Type Commentary and Analysis Remove constraint Content Type: Commentary and Analysis Publishing Institution Finnish Institute of International Affairs Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Finnish Institute of International Affairs Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Political stability Remove constraint Topic: Political stability
- Author: Bart Gaens
- Publication Date: 11-2016
- Content Type: Commentary and Analysis
- Institution: Finnish Institute of International Affairs
- Abstract: The evolving Asia-Pacific region is marked by increased balancing strategies, the forging of flexible partnerships between countries, and economic interconnectedness. In order to retain a central role and achieve a new equilibrium, the US will need to adapt to these changes.
- Topic: International Cooperation, International Affairs, Geopolitics, Political stability
- Political Geography: America, Asia-Pacific