You searched for: Content Type Case Study Remove constraint Content Type: Case Study Publishing Institution Oxfam Publishing Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Oxfam Publishing Topic Governance Remove constraint Topic: Governance
- Author: Orkhan Ali, Gulchehra Boboeva, Ian Goodrich
- Publication Date: 07-2017
- Content Type: Case Study
- Institution: Oxfam Publishing
- Abstract: Oxfam’s WASH programme in Tajikistan is based on a theory of change which has four pillars: improved governance of water and sanitation at national and local levels; building demand for and supply of sanitation at a household level, alongside improved hygiene practices; social accountability in water provision; and securing financing for water and sanitation through innovative funding models. This document focuses on how the programme moved from service delivery to sustainable water management.
- Topic: Water, Infrastructure, Governance, Innovation, Sustainability
- Political Geography: Central Asia, Asia, Tajikistan