You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Chatham House Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Chatham House Political Geography United States Remove constraint Political Geography: United States Topic International Relations Remove constraint Topic: International Relations
- Author: Richard Dalton(ed.)
- Publication Date: 12-2008
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Chatham House
- Abstract: The dispute over Iran's nuclear programme is deadlocked. Five years of negotiations, proposals, UN resolutions and sanctions have failed to achieve a breakthrough. As diplomacy struggles and Iran continues to advance its nuclear capabilities, the issue becomes ever more grave and pressing.
- Topic: International Relations, Foreign Policy, Oil, Weapons of Mass Destruction, International Security
- Political Geography: United States, Europe, Iran, Middle East