- China's Evolving Behaviour in Africa and the Options of Cooperation with Europe
- A Dragon and a Dove? A Comparative Overview of Chinese and European Trade Relations with Sub-Saharan Africa
- Redefining Foreign Policy Impulses toward Africa: The Roles of the MFA, the MOFCOM and China Exim Bank
- Regional Organizations in China's Security Strategy for Africa: The Sense of Supporting "African Solutions to African Problems"
- An Overseas Naval Presence without Overseas Bases: China's Counter-piracy Operation in the Gulf of Aden
- Contrasting Rhetoric and Converging Security Interests of the European Union and China in Africa