- The Dogma of Japanese Insignificance: The Academic Discourse on North Korea Policy Coordination
- Tokyo's Quandary, Beijing's Moment in the Six-Party Talks: A Regional Multilateral Approach to Resolve the DPRK's Nuclear Problem
- Can Japanese Foreign Aid to North Korea Create Peace and Stability?
- The Political Economy of Japanese Sanctions towards North Korea: Domestic Coalitions and International Systemic Pressures
- Vicarious Traumas: Television and Public Opinion in Japan's North Korea Policy