- Invisible legacies: Brazil's and South Korea's shift from ISI towards export strategies under authoritarian rule
- The developmental state is dead, long live the developmental regime! Interpreting Néstor Kirchner's Argentina 2003–2007
- Local orders in international organisations: the World Health Organization's global programme on AIDS
- Democracy, social welfare and political violence: the case of Latin America
- Imperialism or globalisation? ... Or imperialism and globalisation: Theorising the international after Rosenberg's 'post-mortem'