- Neoclassical realism and international climate change politics: moral imperative and political constraint in international climate finance
- European integration and the problem of the state: universality, particularity, and exemplarity in the crafting of the European Union
- The West: a securitising community?
- 'Moral power' as objectification of the 'civilian'/'normative' 'EUlogy': the European Union as a conflict-dealer in the South Caucasus
- Looking back: communist melancholia and post-socialist pains