- Table of Contents
- Sovereignty at sea: the law and politics of saving lives in mare liberum
- When 'blurring' becomes the norm and secession is justified as the exception: revisiting EU and Russian discourses in the common neighbourhood
- Foreign policy analysis, globalisation and non-state actors: state-centric after all?
- Regional integration and the challenge of overlapping memberships on trade
- Practicality by judgement: transnational interpreters of local ownership in the Polish-Ukrainian border reform encounter