- The politics of liberal internationalism
- The 'Good State' debate in international relations
- Liberal internationalism, the practice of special responsibilities and evolving politics of the security council
- The good state, from a cosmic point of view
- The wars on terror, duelling internationalisms and the clash of purposes in a post-unipolar world
- Foreign policy internationalism and political possibility
- 'With the best will in the world …'?: Humanitarianism, non-state actors and the pursuit of 'purposes beyond ourselves'
- From the good international citizen to the cosmopolitan political community: A constitutional path