You searched for: Political Geography Brussels Remove constraint Political Geography: Brussels Journal Journal of Palestine Studies Remove constraint Journal: Journal of Palestine Studies Topic Humanitarian Aid Remove constraint Topic: Humanitarian Aid
- Publication Date: 12-2011
- Content Type: Journal Article
- Journal: Journal of Palestine Studies
- Institution: Institute for Palestine Studies
- Abstract: A1. United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) and World Food Program (WFP), Report on the Humanitarian Impact of Israeli-Imposed Restrictions on Access to Land and Sea in the Gaza Strip, Executive Summary, Jerusalem and Gaza, August 2010 (excerpts). A2. International Crisis Group (ICG), Report on Palestinian Security Reform under Occupation, Ramallah, Jerusalem, Washington, Brussels, 7 September 2010 (excerpts). A3. World Bank, "The Underpinnings of the Future Palestinian State: Sustainable Growth and Institutions," Executive Summary, Washington, 21 September 2010. A4. United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC), Report by International Fact-Finding Mission to Investigate the Israeli Attacks on the Humanitarian Aid Flotilla Bound for Gaza, Geneva, 27 September 2010 (excerpts). A5. Synod of Middle East Catholic Bishops, Concluding Statement, Vatican City, 24 October 2010 (excerpts).
- Topic: Humanitarian Aid, United Nations
- Political Geography: Washington, Israel, Jerusalem, Gaza, Brussels