You searched for: Publishing Institution Rethinking Russia Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Rethinking Russia Political Geography Global Focus Remove constraint Political Geography: Global Focus Topic International Cooperation Remove constraint Topic: International Cooperation
- Author: Yan Vaslavsky
- Publication Date: 01-2016
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Rethinking Russia
- Abstract: Vladimir Putin delivered his Annual Presidential Address to the Federal Assembly at St. George’s Hall of the Great Kremlin Palace on December 1. The state-of-the- nation address is regarded as a major speech over a 12-month period. It usually recounts the progress and outlines national priorities and the development agenda for the near future. This format is not unique1, but it tends to command attention of the general public at home and abroad as well as of parliamentarians to whom, judging by its very name, it is addressed.
- Topic: International Relations, International Cooperation, International Security, International Affairs
- Political Geography: Russia, Global Focus