You searched for: Publishing Institution Center for Defense Information Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Center for Defense Information Political Geography Arabia Remove constraint Political Geography: Arabia Topic Religion Remove constraint Topic: Religion
- Author: Rachel Stohl, Michael Stohl, Matthew Lewis
- Publication Date: 10-2001
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Center for Defense Information
- Abstract: The Events Of Sept. 11 may prove, as so many have claimed in their immediate aftermath, to be a true watershed in international relations and for the lives of American citizens. However, there can be no doubt that the events changed the priorities of U.S. President George W. Bush, and challenged the approach to international relations that characterized the first nine months of the new administration. To that end, the current security environment will have significant impacts on the persisting problem of failed and failing states.
- Topic: Religion, Terrorism
- Political Geography: Arabia