You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Political Geography Singapore Remove constraint Political Geography: Singapore Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Bilateral Relations Remove constraint Topic: Bilateral Relations
- Author: Ashley J. Tellis, Sean Mirski
- Publication Date: 01-2013
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Abstract: The rise of China and India as major world powers promises to test the established global order in the coming decades. As the two powers grow, they are bound to change the current international system—with profound implications for themselves, the United States, and the world. And whether they agree on the changes to be made, especially when it comes to their relationship with the West, will influence the system's future character. A close examination of Chinese and Indian perspectives on the fundamentals of the emerging international order reveals that Sino-Indian differences on many issues of both bilateral and global significance are stark.
- Topic: Foreign Policy, Military Strategy, Bilateral Relations
- Political Geography: Japan, China, India, Taiwan, Asia, South Korea, Singapore